Tuesday 25 September 2012

What a response Lani has had.

Firstly I would like to thank everyone who has taken time out to check out the blog about Lani, we have gone world wide in just one day..... Poland, USA, France, Germany, Greece and a huge amount from the UK. I am feeling so excited to get started in just 6 sleeps.

I have got lots of ideas how this blog may work and look, I would love to invite all of you to ask any questions you may like to know about Lanis Downs Syndrome or how we help her to achive her potential.
 
The more questions the better as it may also help me to learn.

As I am new to all of this, I also need to ask you for some help...... I cant work out how to find my blog address (if you even call them addresses!!!!) some of my friends dont have face book, how will they find me??? Also if everyone with facebook could repost the blog so all of there friends could see and ask your friends to repost or ask everyone to check it out (when we find out how to find it) we could reach out to so many more people.

Thank you again.......6 Sleeps :)

1 comment:

  1. Great idea. I have been following the Downs story line in The Arxhers. In my limited experience, they appear to have handled it very well looking at evey aspect so far. I hope that continues.

    ReplyDelete