Saturday 13 October 2012

A week in the life of Lani in pictures

Monday

Lani chilling out after a hard morning being a model.......


 I love sucking my fingers... mum pulls them out all the time....

Tuesday

Exploring the world in the sensory room......


 Wednesday

Look at me pulling up to stand at special school....


 Yes I made it now I can eat the bars!!!!....



Mum that horse is huge....so much bigger than the one we play with at home!!!


Thursday

At hospital again, going in to see my physio - shall I show off today???? YES always ......


Mum I'm board let me out...I want to go see my friend...


On our way to see your friend all snuggled up and warm.


Friday

Me and my mummy and daddy are off to see the photo's of me..... excited....




 I love going swimming and today is the day....


Cream Crackered....I used all of my energy up.

 Saturday

Injection day.......So you all thought I would cry... Na I'm a tuff cookie, no tears today mumma.



3 comments:

  1. Lani is extremely cute and very mobile!
    My little girl can bum shuffle but not crawl or stand yet.
    I have sent a friend request on Facebook but it's not something i normally use.Don't want to leave any personal stuff on a blog so will message through Facebook.
    It would be great to meet,we were beginning to think there were no other children in Andover as we only see adults with DS.

    Portage/physio never mention any others,also looks like you have different special needs places as i don't reconise any of them.
    Hope to see you and Lani soon
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.

    I'm Louisa, a journalist at the radio station, The Breeze in Andover.

    I've just spotted your blog and would love to have a chat with you about what you're doing over October and why.

    Could you give our news desk a call on 01264 310 725.

    Thank you

    Kind Regards

    Louisa Maher
    Journalist
    Tel: +44 (0)23 8038 4100
    Email: lmaher@celador.co.uk

    Roman Landing, Kingsway, Southampton, SO14 1BN


    ReplyDelete